Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something weird happened to my blog (or shall I says blogS?)

Tensionnyer aku...arrggghhh!!!!!



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dude and dudettes..... you might probably scratching your heads now or pushed that 'refresh" button on the website page all and over again, wondering where are all of my entries gone.......

There's somethig wrong with my blog "site"... it seems that I have 2 different versions of blog 'site' under the same name. I don't know how it happened but it did happen! I have tanmeinasays with my usual pic of Cheery Blossom welcoming bloggers and other viewrs to read my entries and.. I have tanmeinasays wiithout that cat waving at you....what is wrong with my blog?

I came to notice that I have this problem when I tried to update my blog a few days ago. today, when I tried to view my latest entry, it wasn't there. To add curiosity that can kill the cat, later this evening I've found that my new entry was there but where is my usual blog layout? No waving cat, no word of the days..it's just a plain and dull site!

So I was so upset that I've decided to delete my blog and recreate a new one.

Enuff said....

No comments: