Monday, February 1, 2010

Revival

Hello guys...

It has been ages since my last entry was somewhere in 2008, where I have all of my sweet time at Porto Seres, writing, blogging, posting any topics that I feel I would like to share with all of you.
I guess, from now on I will definitely have time to blog again.

There are times when I really feel that I would like to revive my old fav pasttimes - writing a story. I have been writing short stories since I was 9 years old and the my last time was smwhere in 1996/1997. Still remember those times, where I sought for my friends' advice to do proof reading on my short story.

I could not recall what was the main reason of me stopping myself from continue writing a story. Perhaps, lots of things have been revolving around me like crazy, unconsciously fading my interest and passion away. Two of my other friends have launched themselves as part-time writer (Both are sisters). One of them even had her play shown in theater, KL last year. This, once again did perk me up from my mundane routine in my everyday life.

Maybe I should give myself one more chance again.

Reviving this blog for a starter.

Not bad huh?

No comments: