



Last nite, whilst browsing the channels, searching for watchable tv programme to kill the rest of my time before dozing off and dream away, my sis tweeted me few pictures with very tempted shoes that I’ve ever seen for this month of June 2011. My sis, Aishah, of whom I’m gonna call her “Diva Stylista” ( bravo!) has a very good and exquisite taste of style and fashion that can match up my personality in a second, as easy as matching 10 pieces jigsaws altogether (seriously. Arum bulak bah). Ok, enuff of puji-memuji. Kelak kembang lubang idong nya for the rest of the year tok..kuikui.
Lets whats-the-story-morning glory of my dream shoes (again). Ok, as usual, I am so obliged to warn you guys in advance : for those who meluats and kembangayaqlioq reading this post, I beg you to stop reading or skip this post. For those who tak-kisahlah-beb, you may continue reading. Hehe.
Now, my dream shoes story begins......
First Pic
This one is simply marvelous. This is the one of which my sis tweeted last nite, has similar feature of Vincci’s version of shoes (or shall I say Vincci’s has similar feature of this shoes? The only different that I can see is that the front of the shoes. This one is toe-peeped pump whilst Vincci’s is strappy. Anyways, if letsay it happened that I’ve found this shoe whilst doing my retail theraphy, I’m definitely gonna buy it. It definitely looks good on you whether you clad in your uniforms, jeans, blouse or baju kurung. Long skirt will be a no no for me. Canteks gitu.
Second Pic
This is so wow-wee-junior-juice. Though the colour is striking azure blue but it’s very hard to resist watching it and drooling all over it. Ngeh..ngeh. To buy this shoes will definitely take away almost ¾ of my monthly salary (ataupun sik cukup kali..huhu) but to find similar other shoes looks like this will make my day. Again, definitely looks nice with baju kurung.
Third Pic
Though fuschia is not my really cup of tea, but I have to confess that colour looks good on this pump. It’s simple and clean look but something that makes you want to have these shoes so much (is it because it comes from Louboutin? Err…mebbe juak owh.). Again and again I can imagine myself wearing them in my baju kurung .
Fourth, last but not least Pic !
This one gotta have it. It’s tassels is so tempting and melambai-lambai ayu orang nak meli gitu. I think sooner or later other shoes’ shop will definitely create this look for their shoes collection. I think I’ve seen it somewhere in Vincci before, if I’m not mistaken la. The colour and the tassle design can carry this velvet shoes very well. Cantik lagi. If I can find similar design to this shoes, definitely there’s a higher chances for me to buy that them!
My oh my….maybe it’s a high time for me to bermuhasabah diri, reminding myself that I should stop at once this urge of buying shoes on impulse. Thank God that I am working here, not in KL or anywhere else of which I have unlimited access/choices of shops. At least I can save my money to buy them later (kui2x..boleh pakeykah idea tok). But now my home KCH starts opening lotsa lotsa shoes’ retails/shops and still expanding. Alemaks…..meaning to say, geographically and logistically, I can just easily go there and shop till you drop!
And maybe it’s also a high time for me to buy shoes rack.
No comments:
Post a Comment