Wednesday, June 1, 2011

REVIVAL


Hello guys....

It has been a while (yeler tuh) and now I'm ready to blog again. Thanks to my fren who introduces numbers of interesting blogs which makes me wanna go blogging again! :). Well...I guess my last post was not so interesting..quite dry and bit melancholic. To tell u guys the truth, I was having a real hard time way back in 2009. Alhamdulillah, rezeki ada di mana-mana...soon after I tendered my resignation, I'm working in my dad's fren co as a PA cum HRMD Manager (adaka cem tuh). But my presence there did not lasts long. Again, my working attitude, value and principle did not match the company completely? It's like oil and water. Again and again..rezeki datang lagi. My former boss (who becomes presence at the moment :)) called me and asked me whether Im interested to work back in Porto Seres. Munlah jodoh kedak ya juak kan best.indok ati...tengah time2 blogging tok, suddenly I receive a phone call from someone, asking me to come back to him.."Hello Duh young, are u interested to be my girlfren again and later be my wife for better or worse blah blah blah?"...YeaaAAhhhRRRRittteee....in your dreams,TMN...in your dreams. Ok, enuff of iklan sampingan....back to blog please. ohkay. Where was I? my former boss not so former anymore...ohkay. So, berlakulah nego menego gaji perks segala, asking for my parents' opinions...so on 22.11.2010, I took another giant leap to metrobelacan and then the rest - history.

Metrobelacan is sligthly improving. There's San Fran's, Sushi Kings and coming soon = Secret Recipe! Yippie....but I'm still praying hard that for McD to open its kiosk here in Metrobelacan. I will definitely be one of their loyal customer! So, what I learn from this experience : Don't ever burn your bridge, you will never know it's the bridge which leads your to a better destiny...InsyaAllah....cewaahhh..memandey ajak bunyik TMN bermain kata-kata....huhu...So far works wise ok. office wise ok and pipel also ok.....met new faces and frens....reunioned with former not so former anymore colleagues, bosses, frens & acquaintances...now with new div and major b, hope everything turn out just fine for me...Aminn.......


No comments: